Posted on | June 2, 2013 | 1 Comment
In order to better comprehend what I am about to tell you, you should check out first the “short manual” for identifying a psychopath that might cross your path, with the mention that all the benefits and recognition should ho to Dr. R. Hare, who created and adjusted this list, also known as Hare’s PCL – R List:
1. GLIB and SUPERFICIAL CHARM — the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. A psychopath never gets tongue-tied. They have freed themselves from the social conventions about taking turns in talking, for example. >
2. GRANDIOSE SELF-WORTH — a grossly inflated view of one’s abilities and self-worth, self-assured, opinionated, cocky, a braggart. Psychopaths are arrogant people who believe they are superior human beings.
3. NEED FOR STIMULATION or PRONENESS TO BOREDOM — an excessive need for novel, thrilling, and exciting stimulation; taking chances and doing things that are risky. Psychopaths often have a low self-discipline in carrying tasks through to completion because they get bored easily. They fail to work at the same job for any length of time, for example, or to finish tasks that they consider dull or routine.
4. PATHOLOGICAL LYING — can be moderate or high; in moderate form, they will be shrewd, crafty, cunning, sly, and clever; in extreme form, they will be deceptive, deceitful, underhanded, unscrupulous, manipulative, and dishonest.
5. CONNING AND MANIPULATIVENESS- the use of deceit and deception to cheat, con, or defraud others for personal gain; distinguished from Item #4 in the degree to which exploitation and callous ruthlessness is present, as reflected in a lack of concern for the feelings and suffering of one’s victims.
6. LACK OF REMORSE OR GUILT — a lack of feelings or concern for the losses, pain, and suffering of victims; a tendency to be unconcerned, dispassionate, coldhearted, and unempathic. This item is usually demonstrated by a disdain for one’s victims.
7. SHALLOW AFFECT — emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness.
8. CALLOUSNESS and LACK OF EMPATHY — a lack of feelings toward people in general; cold, contemptuous, inconsiderate, and tactless.
9. PARASITIC LIFESTYLE — an intentional, manipulative, selfish, and exploitative financial dependence on others as reflected in a lack of motivation, low self-discipline, and inability to begin or complete responsibilities.
10. POOR BEHAVIORAL CONTROLS — expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper; acting hastily.
11. PROMISCUOUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR — a variety of brief, superficial relations, numerous affairs, and an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners; the maintenance of several relationships at the same time; a history of attempts to sexually coerce others into sexual activity or taking great pride at discussing sexual exploits or conquests.
12. EARLY BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS — a variety of behaviors prior to age 13, including lying, theft, cheating, vandalism, bullying, sexual activity, fire-setting, glue-sniffing, alcohol use, and running away from home.
13. LACK OF REALISTIC, LONG-TERM GOALS — an inability or persistent failure to develop and execute long-term plans and goals; a nomadic existence, aimless, lacking direction in life.
14. IMPULSIVITY — the occurrence of behaviors that are unpremeditated and lack reflection or planning; inability to resist temptation, frustrations, and urges; a lack of deliberation without considering the consequences; foolhardy, rash, unpredictable, erratic, and reckless.
15. IRRESPONSIBILITY — repeated failure to fulfill or honor obligations and commitments; such as not paying bills, defaulting on loans, performing sloppy work, being absent or late to work, failing to honor contractual agreements.
16. FAILURE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN ACTIONS — a failure to accept responsibility for one’s actions reflected in low conscientiousness, an absence of dutifulness, antagonistic manipulation, denial of responsibility, and an effort to manipulate others through this denial.
17. MANY SHORT-TERM MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS — a lack of commitment to a long-term relationship reflected in inconsistent, undependable, and unreliable commitments in life, including marital.
18. JUVENILE DELINQUENCY — behavior problems between the ages of 13-18; mostly behaviors that are crimes or clearly involve aspects of antagonism, exploitation, aggression, manipulation, or a callous, ruthless tough-mindedness.
19. REVOCATION OF CONDITION RELEASE — a revocation of probation or other conditional release due to technical violations, such as carelessness, low deliberation, or failing to appear.
20. CRIMINAL VERSATILITY — a diversity of types of criminal offenses, regardless if the person has been arrested or convicted for them; taking great pride at getting away with crimes.
One of the themes for one of my dissertations in the psychology field is psychopathy. Life offered me the perfect example to how this so-called disease might appear outside the circle of serial-killers and gave me some clues on how to act or react to the challenges posed by the encounter with this sort of personality.
I have to mention, IN CAPITAL LETTERS, THAT I DESPISE TO MY VERY CORE THE PERSON I AM ABOUT TO TALK AND , IN ALL MEASUREMENTS, THIS PERSON’S IQ IS WAY LOWER THAN THE AVERAGE KNOWN AS “SMART”! AT THE VERY BEST, HE POSSESSES WHAT MIGHT BE KNOWN AS “STREET SMART”, BUT IN ANY IQ SCALE, HE’S MEDIOCRE AT BEST, EVEN THOUGH I WANT TO SAY STUPID!
You’ll see why in a jiffy.
Recently, I began teaching. Entered the “academic world” as a professor, because I believed at the time that was the right path for me. Still believing, but with doubts… Speaking to one of my classes of my qualifications, as a doctor and a psychologist, I was approached by one of my students with a problem concerning her brother on which she wanted some advice.
I spoke with her, I believe, two times, in which encounters I gave her some advice on what she might do and what sort of tests she might apply. This was during the course of seven days. At the end of the second week, while in class, my phones started to ring like crazy and, when I answered, an unknown male, sounding a little bit drunk, started using coarse language and threaten me with violence because, as he said, “I was talking with the students and smiling”.
Uokey! The very same day I called the police, made a statement then… came the next week, in which I was approached by the police and certain parties involved in the situation and clarified who, why and what happened.
After talking with the police, who knew about similar situations with the very same person who threatened me, one week later I got a call from the one who threatened me, saying it wasn’t him and that he apologizes for the problems that affected me (later on, in another encounter and in front of the police, he admitted it was indeed him the one who threatened me! – stupid!).
The person in discussion is named Cristea Valentin. He looks like this:
Any trained psychologist can see on his face that his brain waves are not functioning properly.
He drives this car:
I am posting this images as a public life insurance, because the guy threatened me, my family, my parents and my wife, my friends with physical violence and even criminal actions that might put us in the hospital or injure us in a way that might put him behind bars for attempted murder. Just to be clear about what kind of person we are talking about.
That was last year, in November.
This year, around the start of spring, the same student approached me with a personal problem and, after some consideration, I accepted her for brief sessions of psychological counseling, in order to create a better assessment of her psychological state and to decide what I could do further.
After few sessions, in one afternoon, my phones started ringing like crazy, while I was driving. Making few fast connections, I didn’t answer any of them (all came from unknown numbers, the guy’s specialty when he wanted to threaten someone). Then, text messages started coming in, in which this guy, pretending that he was my patient’s husband (a total delusion, because he is not and he never was her husband, and at that time he wasn’t even in a relationship with her – in his twisted mind, he believed all that he said to me to be true!) and started to threaten me again, saying he is gonna come and “talk with me” and that he is gonna create me problems at work and home.
I went straight to the police.
Four hours later, I get a call from my parents, in which my father informed me that this guy and a friend, approached them from the dark, in front of their house, with a threatening attitude, asking if they were my parents and that he was looking for me because, get this “I was fucking his wife!” (his words, not mine!).
Called the police and went to have a confrontation with this guy, face to face. Until I got there, my parents found out that he was watching their home for almost a month now!
Talked to the guy in front of Police, signed some declarations and we moved on. All I could find out in that discussion was that the guy was really deranged, he doesn’t distinguish reality from his own imagination, he harasses everybody he thinks might have a connection with his own-believed girlfriend, who wishes nothing more than to escape from him and that he would leave her alone for good and forever!
And we’ve come to the present… Short story… the guy tried few days ago to provoke a car accident and kill me in traffic and then wanted to start a fight in the middle of the street, right in front of the police station.
Yesterday, he tried to run me over with his car… me and a good friend of mine. Then, him and two gipsies who lived in the area and which I guessed he hired to threaten us, the lowest type of them, criminals with records, threatened me and my friend to cut us and kill us right on the street if they met us again. The Police arrived 15 minutes LATER, after the incident, even though we called them with 5 minutes before the attempted murder!
Who is this guy?
He is a low-life, stupid and criminal psychopath. He goes on social meeting sites to meet young women that he can seduce and then sleep with, FILMING the sexual encounters without their knowledge and then threatening to expose the films online if the women don’t do what he says.
He threatens and attacks anyone smaller on younger than him, man or woman, because only with those type of persons he finds courage. Anyone bigger and older than him can crush him like a bug and he runs with his tail between his legs from those confrontations.
He likes to beat up women, to abuse them physically and mentally, to take advantage of them and even to harass unknown young women on the street, just for his own sick pleasure.
His ex-wife ran away from him… his ex-girlfriend tries to escape him but because of the poor legislation here, is kind of difficult. He threatens to kill me, my family and my friends just because we try to help those abused by him to get away from him!
He doesn’t have a conscience… He doesn’t know what love is… he is a threat to society and all those around him. He uses his position at the local RATP agency to harass women in the public transportation vehicles and his colleagues cover for him!
He needs to be stopped and soon, before someone gets killed because he didn’t like the way you looked at him or his car!